11 July 2007

Sarah and David

I first met Sarah and David last December. We walked around Boston Common and the Gardens for some engagement photos...and boy were we lucky! It was warm enough to do a few shots without their coats. I think this is my favorite from that session.



Sarah is just sooo beautiful, and David loves her sooo much...Her response after our session was that they were able to have a few 'moments' they weren't expecting. These two could have 'moments' no matter where they are!

They were married on May 19th (I told you I was behind!) at the Hyatt Harborside. On a clear day, there would have been gorgeous views of the skyline, but I kind of liked the misty, moody cityscape we had instead.



but I'm getting ahead of myself...No kissing until AFTER the wedding! These two were somewhat traditional and chose not to see each other beforehand. (Incidentally...that one is my favorite from the day!)

Getting ready photos are some of my favorites. Always.



(I know she's crying...but I just think she looks so beautiful! She couldn't even THINK about David without tearing up.)


(sister of the bride learning how to bustle the skirt so she could boogie at the reception. I couldn't resist...it was too funny. How often do you have people having conversations under your skirt?)


I loved her hair and pretty tattoo.




the "I now pronounce you man and wife" kiss


the "whoo-hoo! we're MARRIED!" kiss






The best man's wife had these rockin' awesome shoes. I complimented her on them, and she proudly informed me that they are vegan.

Sarah and David...Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your day. Your friends and family were warm and loving...and man could they DANCE!* I hope someday I'm as happy as you two are.

*Clearly this was a priority for them, because they hired a COOL dj. Scott did a great job keeping that place hoppin'.

(See my other favorites here. See photos from second photographer...the fantastic Daniel Nagaj, here.)

1 comment:

Angela Christenson said...

absolutely beautiful photographs. I love them all.