12 June 2007

halida & jeff--engagement

The story of how Halida and Jeff found me is my favorite to date...my friend Amy works in an awesome shoe store in downtown Portsmouth (bestplaceonearth). Halida was in there..and I guess they got to chatting, and Amy mentioned that she knew a wedding photographer. They exchanged information, and I think Amy sent Halida the link to my website.

I was actually in dialogue with another couple in Ohio for that particular date, and I've never been so happy when plans fell through. Halida and Jeff are GREAT. They're getting married this coming Saturday, so I was amazed (and honored) that they found time to meet me in Portsmouth to do engagement photos less than a week before their wedding. We had a great time though; the day was unbelievably beautiful and the light was stunning. I had a hard time picking my favorites!








this is her grandmother's ring...as is! so, because they had an heirloom ring to use, Jeff gave her an engagement bike...today they're actually biking from Portsmouth to Newburyport, or Hampton Beach...or some other ridiculously long distance to go on a bicycle. They're hardcore.
















the rest of the photos from this amazing session are here.
Check 'em out, because I had a dickens of a time narrowing down my choices to just 8!

H&J--I'll see you guys on Saturday. I can't WAIT!

No comments: