28 November 2007

contrite

a friend just informed me that it is UNACCEPTABLE that it has been 20 days since i last posted here. i don't like it, but i am inclined to agree. please accept my humble apologies and recycle through some of my old excuses...because i don't have any new ones.

so...to appease her, and hopefully you, here's my favourite image from a recent senior portrait session i did with abi in portsmouth. iPod ad, anyone? (also, she's wearing a really cool hat...she doesn't have a funny shaped head.)



maybe if i'm really on top of things today, i'll post some of the few shots i got when i ATTENDED my first wedding in 4 years a few weeks ago...i was mostly not in photographer mode, because i was in florist, girl-friday, child-wrangler mode...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ipod girl!